This Würth Elektronik webinar explains miniaturization for industrial electronics, taking cost and reliability aspects into account utilizing High Density Interconnect (HDI) solutions.
Smaller, more powerful, more adaptable: with High Density Interconnect (HDI) you can manage the balancing act between miniaturisation, costs and reliability. In the miniaturisation of PCBs, microvias in the “via in pad” design play a decisive role in unbundling increasingly dense BGA components.
In this webinar we will show you:
- Miniaturization options for rigid PCBs
- Different via designs
- Design rules for High Density Interconnect
- Layer structures & cost development
- Signal integrity with HDI
- Reliability aspects and heat dissipation with HDI