This Würth Elektronik webinar explains influence of different parameters and how to make a good electrical contact for reliable inter-connection.
Good interconnection between two contacts, low electrical resistance, material selection, galvanic processes and different plating are getting explained.
In this webinar we show you:
- Which resistances play a role in an electrical contact
- Which roles do a-spots play
- Which basic materials and surfaces are mainly used
- Why these parameters in particular play an important role for certain connector types
- The influence of galvanic corrosion